Monday, August 31, 2009

Hello and welcome to my new blog

Hi there, thank you for showing up to the grand opening of "Ready, Set, DRAW!"
What is RSD? Just a small blog which I'll be u
pdating frequently (or infrequently) as desired. I'll show off a little art, maybe reveal some insight into what interests me, and hope to get some feedback from you, the readers, on what you may or may not like about my occasional brain farts.
If this doesn't qualify as a "brain fart", I don't know what does

Some of it will be fun things I've found around the internet, some will be purely informational articles that happen to enlighten me, or might enlighten you. Other posts will share the current large projects I'm working on, like
The Blackblood Alliance comic and game, my thesis animation "The Nitrogen Cycle", and freelance artwork and animation I've been hired for. The vast majority will probably be random doodles I've done here and there for my own pleasure inbetween one huge project and the next.

Expect a lot of updates during the next several days as I bring this blog up to speed with my current happenings.


--Erin Siegel aka Fable


No comments:

Post a Comment